Icaros and Harris Geospatial Solutions have partnered to provide their technologies, OneButton™ and ENVI® respectively, to provide customers with a complete and continuous workflow for processing UAV and aerial images into georeferenced 2D & 3D maps and models. OneButton and ENVI provide best-of-breed, application-specific analytics, that enable customers to solve challenging problems related to everything from agriculture and forestry to utilities and city planning.
Icaros Technology & Expertise
Enabling Better Business Decisions From High Resolution
Imagery Collected From Manned and Unmanned Aircraft
Established in 2004 by GIS and electro-optic technology veterans as an aerial mapping service provider, Icaros has continually evolved and expanded our solutions by developing and pioneering the use of new aerial sensors and photogrammetric processing techniques. Learn more...
- June 21, 2016 - Icaros Releases 4.2.2 of OneButton™ UAS Image Processing Software
- June 21, 2016 - Icaros and Harris to Demo OneButton™ UAS Image Processing at Esri UC
- May 18, 2016 - Harris Geospatial Solutions to Offer Icaros OneButton™ with ENVI® for Advanced UAS Image Processing
- ENVI/OneButton Webinar May 25th Get Actionable Information from UAV and Aerial Data
- ENVI/OneButton Recorded Webinar From May 11th: Get the Most from Your UAV and Aerial Data