As a MAPPS Member Firm, Icaros lives and operates by the following Code of Ethics.
- A MAPPS Member Firm agrees to practice its business with high regard to standards of excellence and fairness to its clients and those whom it may employ.
- A Member Firm will not engage in garrulous or misleading advertising and will project the services offered in a truthful and dignified manner.
- A Member Firm will observe and abide by the laws and regulations governing good business practice.
- A Member Firm will not slander, nor will it in any way impair the ethical image of its competitors.
- A Member Firm will, to the best of its ability, uphold and increase the technical status of the Science of Photogrammetry in an unselfish manner.
- A Member Firm will not violate the trust and confidence, reliance and dependence given it by its clients and it will render full value for payments it receives.
- A Member Firm will be considerate of and sensitive to the effect its business may have upon the public welfare and safety at all times.
- A Member Firm will advise its clients properly and truthfully in all matters of its business, and not be affected by desires for unethical personal gain.
- As supplemental to its adoption of its ethical code, a MAPPS Member Firm agrees to accept and subscribe to the canons and code of ethics that direct Professional Society Members, as they may pertain to a practicing Photogrammetrist.
For more information about MAPPS, visit www.mapps.org.