Use of OneButton Professional requires an installed and licensed copy of Esri ArcGIS or ArcEngine 10.4 or 10.5. If this is not installed, OneButton Professional will default to OneButton Standard (which does not require ArcGIS or ArcEngine).
After your trial, you’ll need to return to this site, or contact a sales representative, to purchase and activate your purchased license for either OneButton Standard Edition or OneButton Professional Edition. Thanks and enjoy.
OneButton Professional™ features and benefits
- All of the fully automatic processing provided by OneButton™
- An interactive multifunction control station to step through the photogrammetric process and refine all processing parameters on-the-fly
- Complete control over the aerial triangulation and bundle block solution process including tie point improvement, correspondence (matching) improvement, and filtering
- Complete control over Digital Elevation Model and 3D point cloud creation including model density and smoothing for approximated bare earth models and trade-offs between model quality and processing time
- Complete control over the orthorectification process
- Complete control over mosaicking including seamline placement, editing and feathering
- Facilities to divide large projects into tiles/sheets and combine multiple projects together to produce large orthomosaics, well into the tens of thousands of images, which can be color and tone balanced
- A superfast Geoclipboard that selects for you all the images taken in a specific geographic location, displays them, and lets you select an appropriate image to replace undesirable content in mosaics that may appear due to shadows, transient objects, or poor images. Also provides control over feathering of patches and after change recolor/tone balancing
- Management functions to allow complete projects to be split across workstations and division of labor across projects
- Real time progress, auto-save and recovery capability