Key OneButton™ features and benefits
- Extremely easy to use saving both time and money, and leveraging your workforce for better productivity and growth
- Options for various project types which optimizes the photogrammetric process for your project’s type of imagery and the outputs desired.
- Go from collected images to seamless orthorectified, geospatially accurate products (digital elevation models, orthomosaics, 3D point clouds) within minutes
- Fully automated image-stitching, feathering, light and color balancing for exceptional results
- Supports entry (or import) of ground control points (GCPs) for high geolocation accuracy projects such as engineering and construction.
- Indifferent to camera, lens, and external orientation parameters
- Supports small and medium, as well as large format sensors for efficient coverage of large areas
- Supports multispectral multiband imagery
- Unique bundle block adjustment for precise geo-positioning of nadir and oblique imagery
- High-performance, state of the art photogrammetric engine incorporates the latest Computer Vision and Structure from Motion technologies to produce exceptional 2D and 3D results
- Real time progress, auto-save and recovery capability